farofa cake 💥
Sim esse é um bolo que eu amo! Mega crocante por fora e cremoso por dentro. Read more
View in original language
- CREAM to taste
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Heavy cream1 can(s)
- Can of milk2 can(s)
- Corn Starch2 tablespoon
- Gems2 unit(s)
- DOUGH to taste
- Margarine100 g
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar (1 ½)1 cup
- Flour3 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- CREAM: Beat all the ingredients in the blender with the exception of the Heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil to thicken, stirring constantly. When the cream is ready, stir in the Heavy cream and refrigerate until the next day.
- DOUGH: Mix all the ingredients with your hands until you form a thick farofa.
- Unite with margarine and flour a removable background form. Model the bottom and side of the shape with the farofa.
- Place the cold stuffing over the mold and line it with the rest of the farofa, without squeezing it.
- Take it to bake in a preheated oven at 160°, as the cream cannot boil.
- Note: do not put too much stuffing, more or less two fingers below the base.