Egg Cakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour with yeast | 2 cup
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 cup
- Peanut | 100 g
- Sour cream | 1 cup
- Milk | 400 ml
- Take a shape, grease it with margarine and wheat flour.
- Then take a mixer, and beat the margarine and sugar, until completely mixed.
- Add the milk and eggs and continue using the mixer. Adding the flour to swell dough later. Take the made dough to the greased shape and then to the oven for 25 minutes, finishing the dough.
- For the filling, take a bowl, and put the condensed milk, cream and peanuts. Then beat until it forms a thin cream and with the pieces of peanut. Then just cover the egg cake when it cools down and the recipe is done.
Did you like this recipe?