Easy Strudel 🇩🇪
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Puff pastry | 400 g
- Apple | 8 unit(s)
- Blueberries | 150 g
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 2 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Defrost the puff pastry.
- Roll out the dough on a floured bench, with the help of a rolling pin.
Cut 4 rectangles.
- Cut the apples into slices, you can keep the skin.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the apples and blueberries in the center of the dough, leaving excess dough on the sides.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture over the fruit.
- Roll up like a swiss roll. And place in a greased and floured shape.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Tip: you can use other fruits for the filling. Serve with tea and a scoop of ice cream.
Did you like this recipe?