EASY PASSION FRUIT MOUSSE
View in original language
- Concentrated passion fruit juice1 unit(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Place 1 1/2 of the cream, 1 1/2 of the condensed milk and half of the bottle of concentrated passion fruit juice in the blender cup.
- Beat until smooth. Go taste it, it's up to you if you prefer sweeter or sour.
- Tip: if you have the passion fruit itself, you can make a syrup and put it on top of the mousse. It is decorative and tasty.
- Take it to the fridge and put it on the bottom.