Easy lemon pie
View in original language
- Cornstarch Biscuit (one packet) | 1 l
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Whipped cream | 1 to taste
- Lemons | 2 unit(s)
- Margarine 2 and 1/2 spoons | 2 tablespoon
- Grind the biscuits in the blender, adding little by little until it becomes a crumb.
- Add the biscuit crumbs with the margarine and mix well. The dough will continue to be floured, but slightly moistened because of the margarine.
- Spread the dough evenly on the bottom and sides of the roasting pan greased with margarine. Squeeze the dough with your hands until it is uniform. Bake in the oven at medium temperature for approximately 12 minutes.
- FOR THE FILLING
- Add the lemon juice, the cream and the condensed milk and hit the blender for 5 minutes.
- Pour the stuffing under the already baked and cooled dough.
- Leave the whipped cream box in the freezer for 30 minutes, then beat the whipped cream in the mixer on medium speed until it reaches the desired consistency. Place the topping over the filling.
- Finish with lemon zest
- Let it freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
Did you like this recipe?