easy ice cream cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat flour (sifted) | 3 cup
- Sugar (sifted) | 2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla Essence | 1 teaspoon
- Eggs (whites and yolks separated) | 2 unit(s)
- condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Shredded Coconut | 1 cup
- In electric mixer, beat the egg whites.
- Add the yolks and beat until it's a cute cream.
- After that, add the sugar and beat for about 3 minutes, until it mixes well.
- Add the vanilla essence and margarine and mix until incorporated.
- Add the wheat flour and milk and beat until it forms a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Lastly, add the baking powder and mix gently.
- Place this dough on a greased and floured baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- For the syrup, in a bowl, mix condensed milk and milk.
- Remove the cake from the oven, cut it into squares and pour this syrup over the whole cake.
- Sprinkle grated coconut and take it to the fridge until it freezes well.
- If you prefer, place the squares wrapped in aluminum foil one by one.
Did you like this recipe?