easy german pie
View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit (package)1 unit(s)
- unsalted butter200 g
- Sugar (cup of tea)1 cup
- Milk chocolate140 mg
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- In a mixer, mix 200gr of unsalted butter with a cup of sugar, beat until a very smooth and fluffy dough forms.
- Then, mix a box of cream with the dough and set aside.
- In the microwave, melt the milk chocolate bar for 30 seconds. Once completely melted, mix half a box of cream with the chocolate and set aside.
- On a plate add the cup of milk and soak the cornstarch cookies and line the platter. Pass the milk one cookie at a time
- When lining the bottom of the platter with the cookies, add the cream. Go alternating, layer of biscuit, layer of cream.
- When finishing the last layer with biscuit, cover with the melted chocolate.
- Put the pie in the fridge for 3 hours, so that it gets firm.