View in original language
- Sour cream2 cup
- Dark chocolate200 g
- Condensed milk1 cup
- Colorless gelatin dissolved as the package asks3 tablespoon
- In a blender, beat the cream, condensed milk and gelatin.
- Place on a platter and set aside
- In a container, place the chocolate and the cream and take it to the microwave and leave it for 5 minutes, remove it, mix a little and put it back in the microwave until the chocolate melts completely.
- Then add the chocolate over the cream and take it to the fridge until it freezes.