easy cornmeal cake
View in original language
- Eggs02 unit(s)
- Milk02 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Cornmeal02 cup
- Sugar02 cup
- Flour01 cup
- Salt1/2 coffee spoon
- Baking powder01 tablespoon
- Fennel seeds1/2 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs, milk, oil and sugar in a blender for 4 minutes.
- Add the cornmeal, flour, salt and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add the yeast, fennel and use the "pulse button" a few times just to mix.
- Place in a mold with a central hole, greased and floured.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° until golden.
- Do the toothpick test... If it comes out clean, the cake is ready!