View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Butter4 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence1 tablespoon
- Put all the ingredients together until you get a uniform dough; if it's too dry, just add more butter.
- Separate the dough into two parts and form a ball.
- Make a snake-shaped roller with each ball and cut into 2 cm thick pieces. Make marks with a fork, but not crushing too much.
- Place the cookies in a greased form. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like