Easy chocolate cake
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 12 tablespoon
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 10 tablespoon
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Granules | to taste
- Turn on the oven at 180° degrees
- Grease the mold with oil and wheat flour
- In a mixer, add the egg whites and beat for 5 minutes. book the gems
- Add the sugar, the yolks and beat well until a homogeneous and yellow cream is formed.
- Add the milk, the oil, add the wheat flour little by little and 5 spoons of the chocolate, mix well
- Add the rest of the wheat flour, the baking powder and beat well, until you get a homogeneous and consistent cream.
- Pour the dough from the mixer, in the greased shape, and take it to the oven for 30 minutes at 180° degrees.
- Remembering that this baking time varies from oven to oven.
- To check if the cake is ready, do the toothpick test.
Insert the toothpick into the cake, if the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
You can now turn off the oven
- In a pan, add the butter, condensed milk and 5 tablespoons of chocolate.
- Stir everything until the ingredients are mixed, then turn the heat to low.
- Stir non-stop, when you are at the point of ungluing from the pan, count 4 minutes and turn off. Add the cream and mix everything
- Pour the contents of the pan over the still warm cake.
- If you want add granules!
Did you like this recipe?