Easy Chocolate Cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chocolate milk (nescau) | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Warm water (do not add milk otherwise the cake will turn light brown) | 1 cup
- Topping: sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 1/2 cup
- 1 ½ margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil and chocolate in a blender... until the mass is homogeneous.
- Pour the dough into a bowl and add the warm water and wheat flour little by little and mix with a spoon / spatula or in the mixer
- Finally add the yeast, mixing well.
- Pour the dough into a greased shape and bake in a medium-high oven (200°C), preheated, for 40 minutes.
(I misinform as soon as I take it out of the oven)
- Coverage: In a pan, take all the ingredients to the fire until it boils.
- Pour while still hot on top of the cake.
- Now all you have to do is enjoy....
Did you like this recipe?