View in original language
- Melted butter150 g
- Brown sugar1 cup
- White sugar1 cup
- Wheat flour1 cup
- 100% Cocoa3/4 cup
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- stale coffee (optional)1 tablespoon
- Chocolate chopped into large pieces (or chocolate chips)1 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Vanilla Extract1 tablespoon
- Mix the butter with the eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla and coffee.
- Add the flour, salt and cocoa, mix well
- Finally, mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Place the mixture on a greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Oven temperature and time may vary depending on the oven.
- Wait for it to cool and cut. Enjoy your food !
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
refreshing red fruit juice
mac n 'cheese
red fruit smoothie