In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine at room temperature | 2 tablespoon
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sprinkles to decorate (Optional) | to taste
- Beat all ingredients in the blender for 3 min.
- Use a 20cm pudding mold, greased with butter. Bake for 1 hour at 180°C in a water bath. It doesn't need aluminum foil covering.
- Tips: Unmold after a few hours in the fridge. Run a knife around the sides. I sifted the yolks so it wouldn't smell like an egg.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like