Easy and practical pudding
View in original language
- Milk1 l
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Water for the bain marie to taste
- In a blender place all the ingredients except the sugar and beat for 3 minutes until well mixed.
- In a pudding pan, add the sugar cup and place over low heat until the sugar is melted and golden.
- After spreading the sugar well through the mold and add the ingredients of the blender
- In a pan with hot water, place the pudding mold to make the pudding in a bain-marie for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the time has passed and the pudding is ready, remove it and set aside until it cools down for approximately 30 minutes.
- As soon as it has cooled, put it in the fridge for approximately 1h. Remove it from the fridge after 1h and carefully unmold a refractory