Easy and fluffy homemade browne
View in original language
- Chocolate | 300 g
- Margarine | 250 g
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 100 g
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- In a bowl, place the sugar and eggs. Mix well.
- Melt the margarine and mix with the sugar and eggs.
- Add the chocolate and wheat flour. Mix very well until you get a very smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Transfer to a greased shape with margarine and chocolate.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for approximately 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?