Dulce de leche and cream cheese pavé
View in original language
- Cream Cheese | 600 g
- Dulce de Leche | 600 g
- Sour Cream | 1/2 unit(s)
- Condensed Milk | 1 unit(s)
- Maizena Biscuit | 2 unit(s)
- Vanilla Essence | to taste
- Milk | to taste
- Mix the cream cheese with the condensed milk with the help of a whisk or mixer until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- In a milk jug, heat the cream until it starts to boil. When it starts to bubble, turn off the stove.
- In another container, place all the dulce de leche and add and stir, little by little, the hot cream.
- Assemble the candy layers.
Start with the cream cheese mixture.
Then add the biscuits bathed in vanilla essence mixed with a little milk.
Top with the dulce de leche mixture.
You can grind some cookies to decorate.
- Let it chill for about 1 hour before serving.
Did you like this recipe?