Dried fruit cake, delicious!
View in original language
- Flour 1½ | 00 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Cinnamon | 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Apple | 1 unit(s)
- Brazil nuts | 1/2 cup
- Raisins | 1/2 cup
- Nuts | 1/2 cup
- Beat the sugar with the eggs until it forms a light cream.
- Then add the oil to the flour and the yeast and beat a little more.
- Now you can add all the fruits and cinnamon.
Stir with the spatula.
- Grease an English cake or pudding tin with oil and flour.
Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°.
- Wait for it to cool down a bit to unmold.
Once on the platter, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the cake.
Did you like this recipe?