View in original language
- Wheat flour | 500 g
- Sugar | 40 g
- Salt | 10 g
- Organic Yeast | 30 g
- Vegetable fat | 35 g
- Egg | 25 g
- Milk | 275 ml
- Make a sponge dough with 200g of flour, the yeast and a part of milk. (Wait 30 minutes)
- In a platter put the rest of the flour, the sugar, the salt, the fat, the eggs,
- Make a hole in the middle and add the sponge, mix well and gradually add the milk.
- Knead well.
- Form 30g balls,
- Let rest for 20 minutes
- Take it to the oven to pre-bake at 175 degrees for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and fry in hot oil.
- Ready, cut them in half and fill to your preference.
- Filling of your choice cream, dulce de leche, brigadeiro
Did you like this recipe?