dr orange cake
View in original language
- Orange juice | 1 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- I started by placing the eggs in a large bowl and the sugar, beating well until it became a very smooth cream.
- Then I added the oil, wheat flour and orange juice. Mix everything until very smooth.
- Finally, I added the baking powder, mixed and set aside. Put the oven to heat at 180 degrees for about 5 minutes beforehand.
- Now I greased the shape, put the dough and took it to bake for about 30 minutes.
- Then just take it out of the oven and let it cool down and serve.
Did you like this recipe?