View in original language
- Wheat flour with yeast | 2 cup
- Sugar | 6 tablespoon
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 20 g
- First add the sugar and yeast in a bowl. Mix and add the margarine, salt and eggs.
- Gradually add the flour and water, alternating. Then knead the dough so that it is homogeneous.
- Use a circular shape or cutter to make the "hole" that is in the middle of the donut and it will be finished.
- Then, fry the donuts in oil until golden. It's done.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like