View in original language
- Wheat flour500 g
- Sugar4 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- warm milk200 ml
- Organic Yeast10 g
- Salt to taste
- Oil80 ml
- Beat the egg, sugar and oil, then add the milk and mix.
- In a bowl, place the flour, a pinch of salt and the yeast.
- Gradually add the wheat flour to the liquid ingredients until the dough is no longer sticking to your hands.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead until it is smooth and smooth.
- Put the dough back in a bowl and cover with a cloth or plastic wrap so it doesn't dry out. Wait for 40 minutes, it needs to double in size.
- After 40 minutes, knead a little more and roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin. Leave and the thickness of a finger, cut the dough in the shape of donuts. I use an 8cm circular cutter, and the pastry tip to make the hole in the middle.
- Now just fry in a pan with plenty of oil.
- Watch the temperature so it doesn't burn. It can't get too hot so it doesn't burn, and not too cold so it doesn't get soaked.
- Let drain on paper towels.
- And now for the fun part:
- To decorate is optional, you can use ganache, edible glitter, confetti and much more...
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like