dessert with gelatin
View in original language
- Grape flavored gelatin2 unit(s)
- Water2 cup
- Passion fruit flavored gelatin2 unit(s)
- Water1 cup
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- First part: Heat 2 cups of water and add to the 2 grape jellies, stir well.
- Grease a plastic or silicone mold with a little oil. Then add the grape jelly and freeze for 1 hour.
- Second part: In the blender add the 2 passion fruit jellies, 1 cup of hot water and 2 boxes of milk cream and beat for 3 minutes.
- Then add this liquid from the blender in the same way as the other part of the grape gelatin and take it to freeze for another 4 hours.
- Then just unmold with the help of a knife.