Dessert Sensation 🍓🍫
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Can of condensed milk (I used girl) | 1 unit(s)
- Can of cream | 2 unit(s)
- Pack of strawberry-flavored juice powder or strawberry-flavored Whey protein dose | 1 unit(s)
- Milk chocolate or 70% | 180 g
- In the blender put 1 box of cream, the powdered juice and the condensed milk and beat well until you get a firmer consistency.
- Place on a platter and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave every 30 seconds and when it is well melted, add the cream and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Put it together with the strawberry cream on the platter and mix to get mixed or if you prefer layered pile, take it to the fridge for at least 40 minutes and that's it 😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cold dessert sensation 🍓🍫