View in original language
- Condensed milk | 3 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 3 unit(s)
- Juice Powder, Strawberry Flavor | 2 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- 1 unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 1 cup
- Strawberries | to taste
- For the strawberry cream: hit the blender, 2 condensed milk, 2 cream, 2 juices (let it hit for 1 minute) and put it on a platter.
- For the chocolate cream: put the gelatin in 5 tablespoons of water, mix and microwave for 15 seconds and set aside.
- Blend 1 condensed milk, 1 cream, 1 cup of powdered chocolate, 1 cup of milk and the gelatin in a blender (beat for 1 minute)
- Carefully place the chocolate cream on top of the strawberry cream and place strawberries to decorate and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cold dessert sensation 🍓🍫