Delicious prestige cake
View in original language
- 1 box of condensed milk | 395 g
- grated coconut | 80 g
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- 1 cup of sugar | 130 g
- 4 tablespoons of margarine | 100 g
- 1 cup coconut milk | 200 ml
- 2 cups of wheat flour | 200 g
- 1 cup cocoa powder | 90 g
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder | 14 g
- 1/2 cup of milk | 100 ml
- For the topping, in a container, mix the condensed milk with the grated coconut and set aside.
- In the blender place the eggs, butter or margarine, milk, sugar, coconut milk and beat for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the chocolate and wheat while beating.
- Add the yeast and beat briefly just to combine.
- Grease a hole in the middle with plenty of margarine, add the blender mixture and then the reserved frosting.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 50 minutes.
- Wait for it to get warm, unmold and serve.
- You can also watch the video.
Did you like this recipe?