Delicious Lemon Pudding
View in original language
- Juice of 1 Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- American Cup of Sugar | 1 unit(s)
- Can of Condensed Milk | 1 unit(s)
- Tablespoons of Lemon Zest | 2 unit(s)
- For the syrup: A cup of sugar and half a glass of water. Dissolve the sugar in a pan, add the water and leave it on fire until there is a syrup (Reserve)
- Place the condensed milk, lemon juice, eggs, sugar in the blender and beat well.place the lemon zest and let it beat for 30 seconds
- Pour all the syrup you have reserved, in a round shape, with a hole in the middle, and bake in a bain-marie in the pre-heated oven at 220°C for 60 minutes.
- When the pudding is in a good consistency and when you stick the fork or toothpick and it comes out clean, it will be ready.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve.
Did you like this recipe?