DELICIOUS FIT American Carrot Cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Softened Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Brown sugar or culinary sweetener | 2/3 cup
- Oat flakes | 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour | 1/2 cup
- grated carrot | 2 unit(s)
- Whole orange juice | 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Vanilla essence or extract | 1 coffee spoon
- Ginger Powder | to taste
- Bicarbonate | 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, place the eggs, butter and brown sugar and mix well with a whisk.
- Add the oatmeal, wheat flour, cinnamon, a pinch of ginger, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Gradually add the orange juice.
- Add the grated carrot, baking soda and baking powder and mix gently.
- Place in cupcake molds (fill halfway to rise without overflowing) and take it to the preheated medium oven for 20 minutes. Do the toothpick test.
- Tips: serve with cottage cheese or ricotta and honey cream.
You can add nuts to your liking.
Did you like this recipe?