View in original language
- Sugar150 g
- Unflavored gelatin2 unit(s)
- Milk cream1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Milk500 ml
- Sugar for the syrup150 g
- Over low heat, add 150 g of sugar and stir until it caramelizes. After that, gradually add the milk until the caramel dissolves. Put out the fire. Reserve
- Prepare the two packages of unflavored gelatin according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a blender place the caramelized milk, cream, condensed milk and the prepared unflavored gelatin.
- Whisk all the ingredients well
- In the pan, melt the sugar until it caramelizes and put it in the mold.
- After that, add the cream. Take the fridge overnight.
- Unmold and serve.