View in original language
- Corn | 3 unit(s)
- Water | 1 cup
- Milk | 1.1/2 cup
- unsalted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Carefully remove the corn from the cob, and blend it with the water in a blender.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve and discard the pomace.
- Bring the sifted mixture to a boil, add the milk and mix. Add the butter and condensed milk, and mix constantly with the help of a fouet (wire whisk), so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan and burn.
- Place in a bowl or individual bowls and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve warm or chilled.
Did you like this recipe?