View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Light cottage cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Light Cocoa | 2 tablespoon
- Skimmed milk powder | 2 tablespoon
- Such and such | 2 tablespoon
- Yeast | 1 coffee spoon
- Skimmed milk | to taste
- Light yogurt | 1 unit(s)
- Mix in a microwave-safe, non-low bowl:
1 Egg, 2 tsp of cream cheese, 1 tsp cocoa, 2 tsp powdered milk, 1 tsp so-so, 1 tsp yeast (last)
Microwave for 3 min and 15.
- For the topping mix:
1 spoon of curd, 1 spoon of cocoa, 1 spoon as is, skimmed milk until reaching the desired consistency.
- Cut the cupcake in half and put the yogurt of your choice, then cover with the frosting.
Did you like this recipe?