Cumaru cream with fruit in a chocolate bowl.
View in original language
- Fresh blueberry.20 g
- Fresh blackberry.20 g
- Tangerine in wedges.20 g
- Fresh Strawberry.20 g
- Chocolate Gourd: Fractionated semisweet chocolate.100 g
- Small bladder.1 unit(s)
- Cumaru Cream: Cumaru.1 g
- Fresh cream.50 ml
- Milk.250 ml
- Sugar.75 g
- Gems.3 unit(s)
- Corn starch.15 g
- Chocolate Gourd: Melt the chocolate.
- Fill the bladder and tie.
- Dip the balloon in the chocolate (halfway) let it harden and repeat the process. Rest on a silpat until completely hardened. Pop the bladder and reserve the gourd.
- Cumaru cream: heat the milk with half the sugar and the grated tonka.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the sugar with the yolks and starch.
- Add the hot milk to the yolk mixture, whisking constantly.
- Return the mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Mix until thickened and the starch cooks.
- Place the cream in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap (in contact) and refrigerate.
- Whip the cream until it becomes whipped cream.
- Beat the chilled tonka cream in the mixer.
- Gently mix the cream and whipped cream.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like