View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar (farofa) | to taste
- Wheat flour (farofa, same measure of sugar) | to taste
- Cinnamon (farofa) | to taste
- Margarine or butter (farofa, until set) | to taste
- Stuffing: guava, chocolate, banana..... | to taste
- Beat all the ingredients until you form a homogeneous mass and finally add the yeast.
- Pour into a greased and reserve form.
- Make the farofa, mixing the sugar, flour, cinnamon and margarine.
- If you decide to put stuffing, add it to the dough before putting the farofa.
- Add the farofa to the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 min.
Did you like this recipe?