Crostata ai frutti di bosco (Red berry pie)
View in original language
- Flour 00 | 250 g
- Butter | 125 g
- Sugar | 125 g
- Chemical Yeast | 1 dessert spoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Berries + sugar (or a jam) | 1 to taste
- Mix the berries and the amount of sugar you want and make the jam. Alternatively, use ready-made jam.
- Mix sugar, flour, butter and egg just until you don't see any more pieces of butter and you are able to gather the dough into a ball (it shouldn't be too homogeneous, the sugar can remain lumpy)
- Place the dough on a greased and floured baking sheet. Put the jam on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees
Did you like this recipe?