Crispy Walnut Chocolate Pie 🍫
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Unsalted butter | 200 g
- Can of condensed milk (lady) | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Packet of Maria Crackers | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 1/2 cup
- Chopped walnuts | 250 g
- Black raisins | 1 cup
- Goblet of rum or chocolate or cherry liqueur | 1 unit(s)
- Melted milk chocolate | 200 g
- Can of whey-free sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Nuts to decorate | to taste
- Cherry in syrup to garnish | to taste
- Place the butter at room temperature in a stand mixer and beat until creamy.
- Add the condensed milk and beat well until it becomes whitish
- Add the eggs one by one and beat again.
- Add the chocolate powder and beat again until smooth.
- In a blender or food processor, grind the cookies.
- Add the crushed biscuits to the mixer and mix with a spatula.
- Add the nuts and raisins and mix well
- Finally add the rum or liqueur and mix gently with a spatula.
- Line a round springform pan with aluminum foil
- Put the dough in the mold and hit it well with a spatula.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Make the frosting by melting the milk chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave every 30 seconds.
- When the chocolate is melted, add the cream and mix well until smooth.
- Remove the pie from the tin and aluminum foil and place on a platter.
- Cover with the chocolate ganache with milk cream
- Decorate with walnuts and cherries to taste
- Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours
- Serve ice cream 😋 great dessert option for parties 😉🎄🍾
Did you like this recipe?