Crispy Coconut Coconut
View in original language
- Small coconut | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Water | 50 ml
- Start by chopping all the coconut into cubes then put it in the pan with sugar and water, mix before turning on the fire.
- Then take this mixture to low or medium fire, and stir until the liquid dries completely and turns into a dry sugar.
- Watch out because this sugar will start to melt, stir well until everything melts and mixes in the coconut, after the sugar mixes with the coconut it is ready.
- Then put it in a greased shape with a little butter just so it doesn't stick, when it cools down just tap it with a spoon even if it comes off from one another.
Did you like this recipe?