Creamy Sweet Rice
View in original language
- Raw rice | 1 cup
- Water | 500 ml
- Milk | 600 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Cinnamon stick | to taste
- Cinnamon Powder | to taste
- Cook the rice in 500 ml of water over low heat until soft.
- Heat the milk with the cinnamon stick separately until it boils.
- When the rice is cooked and soft, add the milk and stir so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the condensed milk and mix, stirring until thickened.
- Turn off the heat, add the cream and mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Serve sprinkled with ground cinnamon to taste.
Did you like this recipe?