Creamy Sweet Rice Here From My Kitchen
View in original language
- Water | 3 cup
- Raw rice | 1 cup
- Box of Condensed Milk | 1/2 unit(s)
- Box of sour cream | 1/2 unit(s)
- Cloves and Cinnamon | to taste
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- In a pan put the water, rice, cloves and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil until the water is reduced (not all) and the rice is softened.
- Add the condensed milk and let it cook on low heat.
- Then add the cream and cook until the rice is soft and creamy.
Did you like this recipe?