View in original language
- Half pct. yellow hominy corn250 g
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Sugar60 g
- Boiling water400 ml
- Cold water400 ml
- Clove, cinnamon stick1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Overnight, soak the corn in boiling water and let it soak until the next day (this process will make the corn easier to cook)
- The next day, discard the corn water and transfer it to the pressure cooker, add the water, sugar and mix.
- Cover the pressure cooker and let it cook for 20 minutes after getting pressure.
- After the pressure comes out, uncover the pan, add the coconut milk, seasonings and a pinch of salt.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, then just serve and enjoy.