Creamy milk-free cocoa ice cream
View in original language
- Very ripe medium sized bananas, cut into slices and frozen2 unit(s)
- Medium Avocado1 unit(s)
- Cocoa powder 70%2 tablespoon
- Coarsely beat a handful of Brazil nuts in the mixer to make a crispy farofinha and reserve.
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and beat with the other ingredients in the mixer, until the consistency of ice cream.
- Serve with the farofinha. Ice cream should be consumed immediately after preparation, so as not to lose its consistency.