Creamy hot chocolate
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Milk200 ml
- Chocolate powder2 tablespoon
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon stick (optional)1 unit(s)
- Semisweet chocolate bar60 g
- Canned cream100 g
- Mix the milk well with the chocolate powder and sugar. Bring to a boil along with the cinnamon. Chop the chocolate into a bar.
- As soon as it boils, add the chopped chocolate and mix well until it dissolves completely. Finally, add half a box of cream and mix well until incorporated, turn off and serve warm.
- If you want to perfect the presentation, you can smear the rim of the cup with creamy dulce de leche, or even hazelnut cream.