View in original language
- White Canjica | 500 g
- Milk | 1 l
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Roasted and ground peanuts | to taste
- Sugar | to taste
- Soak the hominy in water for about 10 hours. Discard the water and cook in the pressure cooker for 40 to 60 min.
- Turn it off and let the pressure go off on its own.
- After that, open the pan and add the cream and condensed milk and mix.
- Then add the milk, sugar and peanuts.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes and that's it.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like