View in original language
- Coffee Cubes/Iced Coffee | 1 cup
- Iced milk | 1 cup
- 50% cocoa chocolate | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon and sugar (optional) | to taste
- Melted semisweet chocolate | 50 g
- Whipped cream | to taste
- In a blender, blend frozen coffee or ice cubes, milk, chocolate, cinnamon and sugar.
- Beat very well until it forms a "foam" and set aside.
- For decoration, melt the semisweet chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave. Then, whip the whipped cream of your choice.
- First place the melted chocolate around the clear mug (if you have one). Place the beaten chocolate-coffee, the whipped cream and finally a little more chocolate on top. It's a delight!
Did you like this recipe?