Cream pudding and coconut milk
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- cream | 300 g
- Coconut Milk | 200 ml
- Milk | 100 ml
- Sugar | 150 g
- Water | 50 ml
- Put the sugar and water in a pan, mix and remove the sugar from the sides of the pan. Take it to the fire until it forms a caramel, you can't move it after you take it to the fire so you don't crystallize the syrup.
- Pour the caramel into the mold and set aside.
- In a bowl add the other ingredients, mix with a fouet until homogenized.
- Pass through a sieve and place in the shape with the caramel, cover the shape with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C in a bain-marie, for approximately 50 minutes, remove when the edge of the pudding is firm and the middle is a little soft (time may vary depending on the oven).
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours before unmolding.
Did you like this recipe?