In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour500 g
- Cream2 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch -Maizena2 tablespoon
- refined sugar2 cup
- Salt5 g
- Cake yeast (use the lid of the jar as a measure)20 g
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Mix the cream with butter, sugar, eggs and salt
- Add the cornstarch then the sifted wheat flour, stir until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- The dough will be consistent, make small balls, mark the surface of the balls with a fork, take to medium oven until bake about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Suggestion: after finishing, you can cover part of the cookies with fractionated chocolate or eat them as they were taken out of the oven.