Cornmeal cake without cornmeal
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Can of corn without water | 1 cup
- (Measurement of can of corn) oil | 1/2 cup
- (Measurement of can of corn) sugar | 1 cup
- (Corn can measure) cornmeal or cornmeal (corn flakes) | 1 cup
- (Corn can measure) milk | 1 cup
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- (REMOVE THE INGREDIENTS FROM THE REFRIGERATOR HALF HOUR BEFORE MAKING THE CAKE, IT IS MADE WITH THE INGREDIENTS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.)
In the blender, beat the eggs, corn, oil and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes.
Then add the cornmeal, milk and beat for another 30 seconds to 1 minute. And still beating add the baking powder. Whisk just to mix.
Pour in the greased shape with margarine and cornmeal or cinnamon.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 40 to 50 minutes or until you stick a fork and come out clean.
Did you like this recipe?