Cornmeal cake with guava frosting
View in original language
- Cornmeal2 cup
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Coconut or whole milk200 ml
- Butter or Margarine6 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Guava100 g
- Water150 ml
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until all ingredients are well blended. Transfer the mixture to a greased and floured pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- For the syrup, place the guava paste, water and heat over medium heat. Stir until the guava dissolves and becomes a cream.
- After the cake is ready, unmold and throw all the guava syrup on top. It's a delight!