Cornmeal cake with candied fruits
View in original language
- Milk2 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Cornmeal2 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Candied fruit250 g
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (except candied fruit)
- Whisk for approximately 5 minutes or until all ingredients are blended.
- Place the mixture in a refractory, add the candied fruits and baking powder
- mix lightly
- Place in a greased and floured form.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.