Cornmeal cake in blender
View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Cornmeal1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Canola oil or other oil of your choice1/2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 teaspoon
- Guava smudge in cubes to taste
- Fennel2 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180•c
- Beat in the blender: milk, egg, sugar, oil and cornmeal.
- In a bowl, pour the mixture from the blender and add the wheat, the yeast and the fennel (optional), and put the dough in a greased shape.
- Pass the cut guava and cubes in the wheat flour, and place it on the dough
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes and you are done.