View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Cornmeal1.1/2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1.1/2 cup
- Oil150 ml
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Grease the cake pan with butter and wheat flour and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the eggs and sugar for two minutes until smooth.
- Add the oil and mix
- Add the wheat flour and cornmeal and mix
- Add the milk little by little
- Finally add the yeast and mix gently.
- Put the dough in the shape wait for it to be ready and enjoy 😋🤤
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like